Success means different things to different people. But the questions I’ve personally been focusing on lately include, what does success look like to me? How do I define success in my life? And, What steps can I take today to propel myself towards my picture of success?
My thoughts and questions were inspired from a list on my pinterest page, it was a list of 12 but I added 8 additional tips to make it my own. Let it inspire you, or make your own list to motivate and guide you toward your own vision of success.
20 Things Successful People Do Differently
1) They create and pursue smart goals.
2) They take decisive and immediate action.
3) They focus on being productive, not being busy.
4) They make logical informed decisions.
5) They avoid the trap of the trying to make things perfect.
6) They work outside of their comfort zone.
7) They keep things simple.
8) They focus on making small, continuous improvements.
9) They measure and track their progress.
10) They maintain positive outlook as they learn from mistakes.
11) They spend time with the right people.
12) They maintain balance in their life.
13) They generate their own motivation.
14) They believe in themselves.
15) They ask for help.
16) They build a foundation.
17) They are passionate about their goals.
18) They use the word “no” as an opportunity to turn it into a “yes” or redirect to a better path.
19) They are always learning.
20) They don’t give up.